Thursday, June 9, 2011

to grief or not to grief

so the damn lindens have once again intervened with their divine powers of discretion and deemed my conduct inappropriate. which i cant really blame them for....only they should think twice before suspending me even if its only for a day. sl for me is an outlet for my frustration and at the same time a cause for it too. the point i'm driving at here is when they ban i lose the ability to vent; so in an effort to 'stick it to the man' i have been doing some old fashioned griefing on my alt. that's right you know, dropping objects that severely affect people's ability to enjoy themselves at sandboxes (this one that changes the gravity and makes everything sink below the sim is a personal fav) also even more immature tools like overtly sexual shit i wear while decked out as a demon toting an intoxicated teddy bear on his back with a katana in hand and bump hud the fuck out of any poor sap who gets in my way have always proved to work relatively well. teamed up with my partner in crime "mctouchin" we spread the lovin around at various sims such as strip clubs, furry hangouts, sandboxes, even some linden owned land- my old stomping grounds zebrasil infohub (mctouchin got a slap on the wrist hour suspension for that one), oh and cant forget the adoption agency where my bud, a seemingly innocent teddy bear bounced around on a pogo stick with a ridiculously proportioned penis jiggling around. ah good times. well anywho maybe all this grief will negate the lindens actions to ban me for my profile. would be alot less shit in their world if they thought twice before suspending me i guess is the point i'm trying to convey here. ill put some vids up if can figure out how so u guys can get in on the action.

so i guess its back to the search for a woman who can somehow measure up to my x partner and the bumpkin show later today when i get my account back. im signing off for now more on my shananigans and drama filled sl as it becomes available. if you are bored and reading this harass my x gf kyla eberhart for me. she is married to a man twice her age with kids from a previous marriage that are her age and she likes twinkies alot. she is also a whore and will go on mic slutting it up for anybody who is willing to feed her sick addiction to her nonexistant fantasy world. peace bitches~

oh here are those videos i was speaking of ^ enjoy

ps- i HATE capital letters ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment